Kako's House Of Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where anime and real life are one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone have a great day and keep on posting! http://kakoshouseofanimemainpage.webs.com/

Hotel Panic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 46

Hotel Panic - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:50 am

Levi: *pulls Aliee along by her arm, afraid she might not cooperate* Not...how...this...was....planned....
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 1107

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:54 am

ALiee:"Hey please let me go the elavator is back there,come on this is the way that person or what ever that thing went!" She trys to get free. "I won't tell anyone you where down here. Lets both get out of here!."

Kako:"Eclectric come on i know i herd someone we've got to help them!"

Decade: "But where are they at?"
Back to top Go down
https://kakohouseofanime.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:41 pm

"Eh? Who said that?"
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:29 am

(*^_^*Decade i'm going to asume your talking about Aliee)

kako: "You herd it to???" Looks at Decade.

M.E. Scar: Aliee pulls agents your grip.

ALiee: "I"ll scream I mean it you let me go this place is way to weird.I don't want to die."

Eclectric: Kako tugs on your arm. "We have to find out wheres thats comeing from we have to help them what if they in trouble?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:02 am

Aliee:*the cat the fell from the celling rubs up against aliee's leg she screams the cats eyes flash red and it disappers* WTF? Its a freaking ghost cat?! See i told you the engery in this place sucks!
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:00 am

Levi: If we get caught I blame it on you...*pulls Aliee through connecting door to room C20* What do you think I'm trying to do to you exactly?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:25 am

Aliee: Well...you dont seem like the rape type and i dont think youre going to kill me. SO id have to guess kidnap me and use me to get a ransom or possablily feed me to some kinda of ghost or freak demon that lives in this hell hole
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:38 am

Levi: You have one f**cking imagination dontcha chickee? *sits down on the bed* Like I believe in ghosts or s**t like that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:40 am

Aliee: Are you blind? Did you see that cat dissapper? it eyes glowed red then it was gone!
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:41 am

Levi: *rolls eyes* There are a lot of reasons that you saw that...like the fact that you're crazy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:47 am

Aliee: Im not crazy i know what i saw if dont want to belive thats your fault
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:50 am

Levi: *picking bewteen his teeth with the pocket knife* I don't feel like believing that a ghost will come and chuck me out the window or something cuz I don't believe. The only thing I belive in is myself. *pauses, leaning forward, the knife pressed between his palms* Keep your guard up, I'm not the only one that's out ta getcha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:51 am

Aliee: *hears footsteps from up stairs* You had to of heard that
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:54 am

Levi: This is a haunted house, there are a few stories above and below us...*stands up* We better keep moving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:55 am

Aliee: Alright, Most places like this have a bassment, do we go up or down?
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:57 am

Levi: *loops his arm around hers* Basement sounds great just don't get scared sh**less
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:57 pm

"I think so." He seemed confused
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:36 pm

Decade: Your hear loud rumbuleing sound from above.

kako: "What in the world?"

Eclectric: Looks up just as part of the ceiling starts to fall "Kako look out!" he grabs kako and jumps out of the way and half the ceiling falls causeing Decade to be on one side of the room and Eclectric and kako on the other side with no way out.

Aliee: You both head tword the basment not sure where its at.

M.E. Scar: You and Aliee both hear a huge crash upstairs and the whole building shakes a bit.

???: Feels building shake and makes his way to main desk.
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:38 pm

Levi: *holds arm over head staring at ceiling angerly* This is not what I'm here for G**dammit! Stop being stupid. *Growls, looks down to Aliee and pulls her along* C'mon, before the morons catch up with us....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:02 am

Aliee: I think the stairs are- *trips down them and lands on her face*....here....ow
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:06 am

Levi: *having let go of her at the last minute* Klutz...*walks down the stairs* I have a proposition for you.
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:07 am

???:hears someone fall and stats headin tword downstairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:20 am

Aliee:*crosses arms* What?
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:44 am

Levi: This place is...not what it seems....and I am not who you think I am...however, I'll only tell ya everything if you promise me that you will follow me faithfully....*stares her down*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:49 am

Aliee: I kinda thought there was something shady about you. And yes ill follow you but just keep in mind im not a puppy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hotel Panic
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kako's House Of Anime :: RP Land Of Fun!-
Jump to: