Kako's House Of Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where anime and real life are one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone have a great day and keep on posting! http://kakoshouseofanimemainpage.webs.com/

Hotel Panic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eclectric
Peanut
Peanut
Eclectric

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 214

Hotel Panic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:57 am

"I don't generally get into strange red trucks. Though this may in fact take us to the haunted house, I'd rather walk than risk it being a trap. Besides... a nice evening walk would be fine, just the two of us, wouldn't it Kako? Unless there's a different vehicle to ride in."
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 1107

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:06 am

Drive:"What? Your worried there kid? This here baby is as safe as the night is dark." He pats side of truck. "Besides you can keep your celler phones or what ever thouse things are."

Kako:"Sorry but will be walking instead." Driver shugs and starts up car and looks back. "Now you hold on tight sunny we don't want to be loseing ya." He drives off tword the house.

Eclectric: Kako looks over at you. "Well I gues where walking." Smiles happily."Do you think thouse other people will be o-k?"

M.E Scar: After about 2 minites you come to the end of this dirt road and the driver stops in front of a old looking 2 story run down of a hotel.

Driver: "O-k hall out!"

Aliee: She gets out and walks to front of hotel. "Well are you comeing or what?"
Back to top Go down
https://kakohouseofanime.forumotion.net
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 46

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:57 pm

Levi: *jumps from the bed fo the truck* I don't believe those other two. They're stupid....
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:50 am

Aliee: "There lovestruck." She kicks the door and starts ripping off boards that have the entrance boarded up.

Drive:" Well you all take care now,I"ll be back in 4 hours to get whats left of ya!" The driver drives of in a cloud of smoke.

M.E.Scar:It looks like the only way is the front door which is almost open thanks to Aliee attack on it. The place is very old looking and would appear that is was ment to be tore down but never was.
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:37 am

Levi: *sneers at the house* Old abandoned piece of junk...surely this must be a prank *sighs, staring at Aliee, a leering smile on his face* Then again, I guess it's not so bad. *walks up behind her and whispers in her ear:* Right chickie?
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:56 pm

Aliee:"Oh,well you do have a point there." She stops and turns to face you and gets about i inch from your face. "There could be two of you." She flicks your forhead and then kicks door opean. "Come on lets check this place out." She takes flashlight out. "Took this from that truck diver,he diden't even notice." She turns it on and shines it in building.

M.E Scar: Inside you see a old front desk and lots of all cabnits as well behide it along with a key rack. On the front desk appears to be a brown box with a peace of paper nailed on it. Aliee then says "Hey whats that?" She walks in and hold peace of paper up. "Oh ha ha." She hands it to you and in big red drippy letters it saids Room C 22. "Not even room 13 what kind of stupid haunted house is this?"

Meanwhile........

kako,Eclectric: kako notices M.E Scar left his bike there. "Hey Eclectric." She tugs his sleve."Look its that kids bike,we could ride it down there." Smile happily and gets bike and rolls it over to him. "He would want it back and this way we don't have to walk and we can give him is bike back."
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:42 pm

Levi: Playing hard to get I take it? *Grabs the key from her* C 22....random enough number your right. *sighs* Let's go check this random craphole out shall we?
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:20 am

Aliee:" Oh don't flatter yourself." She rolls her eyes then notices the elevator. "Hey check that out." She walks over to it and presses the down bottom and you hear a loud squeaky noise then the doors open up and the light flickers on. You see inside the elevator is more red drippy letters it says "Enter if you dare." Aliee laughs "Oooooooo soooo scary." She looks at you. "I'll pay you $5 if you lick it. I'm betting its paint or something." She steps inside.

M.E Scar: You look around and still no sigh of anyone's what they hey you get inside the elavator,but its up to you if you lick this unknown substance on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Eclectric
Peanut
Peanut
Eclectric

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:33 am

Eclectric
"They'll probably be fine. Put it out of your mind, and be at ease. We've got a whole mile to ourselves."
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:47 pm

Levi: *cringes, mulling over the offer* Make it ten...I don't know what stupid stuff could be in paint but I know it ain't good t' be eating.....
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:13 am

Eclectric: Kako smiles and holds your hand. "O-k you got a point." Starts walking. "Do you think the place is going to be really scarey??"

M.E Scar: "O-k fine ten it is go ahead lick it i dare you." Aliee leans agents wall and dosen't realize she lean agents the floor pannal and the doors start to close. "What the?"

Aliee: You grab M.E Scar and pull him in just as the doors close.

Aliee & M.E Scar : The lights go out inside the elevator and the only light you can see is the light comeing from the button Aliee pushed which is the Bottom floor.
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:22 am

Levi: What the hell?! What you you doing all the touchy grabby for?! *pulls away from her* I could get in on my own thank you!....Jesus....
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:02 pm

Aliee: "Oh shut up its not like you diden't like it,and besides I'm not geting stuck in some freacky hotel by myself!" It stops and doors up and you see that your both in the basment.

M.E Scar: Some lights come on and flicker and it lights up a hall way. Its so old theres wall paper chiping eveywhere.
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:52 pm

Levi: So you're afriad?
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:02 pm

Aliee: "I never said that,but the hot girl always go first when shes alone." She crosses arms and gives you a hard glare.
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:03 pm

Levi: *smirks* Oh don't worry....you won't go first...
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:06 pm

Aliee: She looks at you a bit weird. "What ever I've had enough of this ghost hunt,going up?" She pushes the up botton but noting happens. She pushes it agin. "What the heck?"

M.E Scar: You think you hear noise from above like someone else just enter the hotel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:36 pm

Name: Decade
What you look like: Korean, about 5'11. Wearing a Billy Mays costume
Grade your in (6-12): 10
Any things you have with you: Mighty putty
What part of town you live in or what type of house you live in: My condominium
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:40 pm

Decade: O-k you where out on halloween night and you happen to be walking home. You take a shot cut through the woods and you happen to cross what appears to be a old hotel you walk in the front doors,which looks like someone went ninja on and see a note lieing on the ground.
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:17 am

Levi: *hits the elevator panel hard* I'll get this tupid piece of crap to work....
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:00 pm

M.E Scar: It still dosen't move.

Aliee:She grabs M.E Scars arm and pulls him out. "Oh forget it there has to be stiars leading up or an exit somewhere lets just fine it and leave already!" As soon as your both out the doors close and it goes back up.
Back to top Go down
Eclectric
Peanut
Peanut
Eclectric

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:17 pm

"To me I know it's not going to be. Things like that never scare me." *kisses Kako's forehead* "You've got me if you get scared."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:35 am

Aliee:stupid eleavater(something falls from the celling and lands in the middle of the room. aliee walks over toward it) Aliee: aww its a kitty !(the goth girl picks up the kitty and starts baby talking it. M.E Scar notices that the cats teeth are covered in blood)
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:26 pm

kako:Blushes and nods. "Lets go going."

Eclectric: About a while we get there supriseing it wasn't a long walk,when we get there it appears that someone has kicked the front door open. Then you hear something downstairs that sounds like something fell.

Aliee:(*^_^*I'll let the cat fall but keep in mind your a human and a victim so make sure that you don't do anything to big o-k?)

M.E. Scar: The cat mews and then looks over at you it licks it paw then something from the ceiling drips down and hits your head. You rub your head and you notice blood on your hand Aliee sees this and looks up to and you both see a human hand hanging down from a hole in the ceiling with blood running off it.
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:10 pm

Levi: *licks the "blood" off his hand* I wonder if they're allowed to let stuff drip on us...this being a haunted house en all.....*looks up, seing the hand, cringing* OH my Jesus.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hotel Panic
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kako's House Of Anime :: RP Land Of Fun!-
Jump to: