Kako's House Of Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where anime and real life are one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone have a great day and keep on posting! http://kakoshouseofanimemainpage.webs.com/

Hotel Panic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 1107

Hotel Panic Empty
PostSubject: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:08 pm

For this game I'll need at lest two people per group.

Rumors of a huaunted hotel have spred through your town and now you can't stand it,with halloween comeing up ideals race through your head. Are you the type to trick people into going into it?Will you be the one trick? Come on down to Sunset Hills and rent a room and find out.

*^_^*O-k if you want to be a part of this rp then please fill out the info below.

Name:
What you look like:
Grade your in (6-12):
Any things you have with you:
What part of town you live in or what type of house you live in:
Back to top Go down
https://kakohouseofanime.forumotion.net
Eclectric
Peanut
Peanut
Eclectric

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 214

Hotel Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:31 am

Name: Eclectric
What you look like: Brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin, wearing a Link Halloween costume.
Grade your in (6-12): 11
Any things you have with you: Replica Master Sword and Hylian shield
What part of town you live in or what type of house you live in: I live in just a regular house in the residential area.
Back to top Go down

Hotel Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:15 am

Name: Aliee
What you look like: dark hair, blue orange eyes, short but flexable
Grade your in (6-12):11
Any things you have with you: one gun one knife and a purse full of junk
What part of town you live in or what type of house you live in: not the best part of town but not the worse
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Hotel Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:08 pm

*^_^*kk you guys I'll rp on this one too so we can have a group of tree. And i'll make person now!

Name:kako
Grade:11
what you look like: Is wearing a Japanese kemono and has a Japanese unbrella.
Any things you have with you: I have a small bag with some art stuff in it such as color pencils ect.
What part of town do you live in: Lives near Eclectric about a block or two away and near a store.

Eclectric: You just left a friends house from a halloween party and you feel something in your pocket and notice there appears to be a peace of paper folded up.

Aliee:(=3the gun and kinife arent' real just to tell you)You where out for a walk its halloween night your on your way to the park when you see someone standing on the side walk handding out flyers.

Kako:On way to Eclectrics house.
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 46

Hotel Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:56 pm

Name: Levi
Grade: 11
What you look like: A relatively regular boy, nothing to stand out too much. A bit punkish, hair at his shoulders, light blond.
Any things you have with you: Whatever may fit in the pockets. Usually a pocket knife because of a minor paranoia...
Where you live in town: In a small trailer like home, most people don't come around. Not wrong side of the tracks but not right either...

(as a side note....I kinda take rp as free reign so don't be werided out that I play a guy....)
Back to top Go down
Eclectric
Peanut
Peanut
Eclectric

Hotel Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:18 am

*takes the paper out of my pocket and unfolds it*
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Hotel Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:32 am

*^_^*yeah M.e Scar you can play as a girl or boy no biggy

M.E Scar: O-k you just moved into town into yoru new house you should go buy some food to you leave on a pleasent walk to the store.

Eclectric: When you unfold the paper turns out to be some kind of old flyer and it says in big letters at the top:

HAUNTED HOTEL!!
Where your only as cool as the bead courpse next to you,come check out the rooms of the dead and pocket tons of candy while your at it! Haunted hoteal the best place to take friends for a scare. Can you descover the hidden sercet being what happen here? Are you men or mice? Grand Prize if you can make it all the way through. Are you ready to check in?

At the bottom of the paper you notice that there is a street address to where the hotel is and your not to fair away from it,it happens to be just a mile up the road from your house.

Last edited by *^_^*kako on Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

Hotel Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:33 pm

*walks through the empty streets, his hands tucked into his pockets. Something rattles across the ground in the wind. Picks up the piece of paper out of curiosity. Has HAUNTED HOTEL written across the top of it*

*grins madly* Sounds....interesting...
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Hotel Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:59 pm

M.E Scar: You don't want to pass up a chance at free candy and it would appear that the hotel is just a mile pass the store you where headed to. What could be better? Are you going to go?

Kako: Whaits for Eclectric to get home then notices a man on the sidewalk handing out flyers of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Eclectric
Peanut
Peanut
Eclectric

Hotel Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:47 pm

"That sounds fun... I'll do it." *reads the location and starts walking that way*
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Hotel Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:04 pm

kako: Walks over to man and ask for a flyer as well and gets one then goes back over and sits down on Eclectrics steps to his house.

Eclectric: You start your mile walk on your way over you happen to run into kako how is standing outside your house with a peace of paper.

Aliee: You walk over to man and he hands you a flyer before disspearing you notice the girl from across the street just got one as well. (I posted for you if you take a while to rp back)
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

Hotel Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:28 am

Levi: *grabs a bike from the neighbor's yard and starts to bike away toward the address of the house*

Like Mom expected me to get candy anyways....*shudders* Dumb broad....
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Hotel Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:56 pm

M.E Scar: our bike for a while and you come into this smaller part of town and happen to pass a girl siting on the stairs off a hosue in a kemono and some punk/goth chick.
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

Hotel Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:44 pm

Levi: *drops the bike in front of the "haunted" house and sneers*
A buncha halloween BS...*rolls his eyes* Who are you two weirdos?
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Hotel Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:33 am

M.E Scar: (note i said the haunted house was a mile from the house your at now so i'm gonig to assume that you stoped the bike and said this to the two girls)The girl in the kemono looks up but then looks back down thinking you weren't talking to her then she looks back down the way you came. The goth chick flips you off then walks over to you.

Aliee:"Hey did you.do you know where this thing is?" She holds up the flyer to a haunted house the same one in fact. "You look like the creepy need to get a life type of person that would go to one of these just to get drunk." (Aliee when you get online tell me if this is close to what you would of said)
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

Hotel Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:17 am

Levi: *sneers at Aliee, then fakes a smile toward her* Aren't you just he ball of freakin' sunshine today.....*looks down the way* If you knew any sense of direction it's thataway *points toward general direction*
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Hotel Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:06 pm

Aliee:"Bite me,do you have room for two on that thing?" She looks at your bike and crosses her arms.

"Um excuse me." Girl in Kimono walks over to you.

"Do either of you have the time?"
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

Hotel Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:56 am

Levi: *shakes his head* I would if I had a watch....*keeps staring strangely toward Aliee*
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Hotel Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:35 pm

Aliee:"Hello did you hear me? Can i have a ride on that?" She taps her foot. The girl in kimono looks at you "Thanks anyways." And shes waves good bye and goes back to sit down on door step to other house.
Back to top Go down

Hotel Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:50 pm

Aliee:*stares back at levi* you got a stareing problem or what? *a sort of repressed anger glows behind her eyes*
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

Hotel Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:27 pm

Levi: That's why I'm staring at the gothic broad....*glares at Aliee* I don't think I can fit two chicks on the bike...not that it wouldn't be fun....*smirks*
Back to top Go down
Eclectric
Peanut
Peanut
Eclectric

Hotel Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:03 am

*decides to go up to kako's house and knock on the door, smiling and blushing a bit*
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Hotel Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:34 am

kako: Hears knocking and looks one house over and sees eclectric knocking. "Eclectric I'm over here." Goes over to him. "I was waiting for you whats that?" Looks at flyer in his hand.

M.E Scar: You see a police car drive by and a few seconds later is disspears behide a house,it seemed to be headed tword your house.

Aliee: You notice its almost 10:00 p.m and you start to wonder how long it will take to get to the haunted house.

Eclectric:You notice that besides kako there are two other people (Me. scar and Aliee) standing on the street and seem to be headed to the haunted house as well.

(O-k quick layout of the town just so eveyone knows, Aliee M.E Scar, and Eclectric, kako are all right now 1 mile from the haunted house, kakos house is next to eclectrics Aliees is in twon and M.E Scars lives at his house,not really very specific on that one. Anyways you may rp when there is two of you online however i'm limited it to two post which mean you may post then someone else may post then you can post again then they can post before i do but thats it then you'll have to whait for me to post back. O-k eveyone understand?*^_^*YAYAY!)

Everyone: A dark red truck pulls up and stops in the middle of the road,which is o-k cause noone else is on the road driveing,then you all notie a sigh on both sides of the truck that says "Haunted House Pick-em-Up truck".
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

Hotel Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:21 pm

Levi: *sighs, shoving his hands deep in his pockets* What the hell'dja do this time Mom...*shakes head, heading toward the car first, looking back the other three questioningly.* You people comin' or just enjoyin' the scenery?
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Hotel Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:16 am

M.E Scar: The drive points to the back. "You on the way to the haunted house men in the back."

Aliee: Sighs and throws flyer down then climes into the front seat next to the drive. "Injoy the ride back there!" She yells to M.E Scar.

Driver: Looks over at kako and eclectric.. "Are you two comeing or what?"

kako:Tugs on Eclectrics Sleve. "You want to go? A haunted house sounds fun!" Smiles happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hotel Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hotel Panic
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kako's House Of Anime :: RP Land Of Fun!-
Jump to: