Kako's House Of Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where anime and real life are one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone have a great day and keep on posting! http://kakoshouseofanimemainpage.webs.com/

Hotel Panic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Hotel Panic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:30 pm

Decade: Eh? What does this say? O.O *picks it up and begins reading it*
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 1107

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:22 pm

ALiee & M.E. Scar :Turns out thats real deal blood. Oh crap right? Yap real blood darn.............

Decade: The peace of paper says in big red drippy letters "Room C22" YOu notice a key rack behide the counner but the room key C 22 is missing. THen you hear a noise outside. You see some shaddow aprouch then........

kako & Eclectric: Kako and Eclectric step up the pourch and walk into the hotel an dsee Decade standing there.
Kako looks at him and says "Who are you?" Eclectric looks at him and says "Are you here for the haunted house to?"

(Just so where clear on this no one knows Deacde inteal tonight and ect the only people that knew each other before this was kako and eclectric o-k dokey?*^_^*K)
Back to top Go down
https://kakohouseofanime.forumotion.net
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 46

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:41 pm

Levi: Jesus Christ! What kind of place is this?!
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:23 pm

Aliee & M.E. Scar: Suddenly body falls down and lands between you too.
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:17 am

Levi: *slightly hyperventiliating* This is some sick Sh*t.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:43 am

Aliee: *looking around wildly starting to panic.* Hello?? If some one is doing this its not funny!*walks over to the body pushs it with her foot to revil its face. its face has a silent scream of pain and horror*
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:19 pm

Aliee: The cat mews and jumps out of your arms and runs over to a door. The cat scratchs the door then mews more and more. A few seconds go by then door cracks opean and cat walks in.

M.E. Scar: The body seems to have die from a fatal cut to the neck. You both then hear the elevator start up almost like someone else is comeing down there.
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:28 pm

Levi: If this is scary I ain't buying one damn bit of it...not one...*pauses before the elevator, his hand slipping into his pocket, fingering the pocket knife* You stay behind me doll, If they're gonna f**k with us then I'm gonna f**k with them*

(trying not to be rude...but also a bit realistic...hench the astriks...hope you don't mind the cussing)
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:35 am

M.E. Scar: Aliee grabs your arm. "Yeah but if they had a gun then what?" She pulls you in the door the cat went through and closes it. Inside the room you both can't see a thing.
(Yeah cussing is fine as long as you *Bleep* some of the letters so no problem there*^_^*)

Aliee: You hear the elevator doors come open and someone walking in. You hear something being dragged then someone or something stops right outside the room your both hideing in. After a few seconds the person or thing walks away draging something down the hall and turning. Aliee wispears "We should get out of here and call the police."
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:06 am

Levi: *grabs Aliee and pulls her backward* This isn't how this was suppose to go....
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:24 pm

Aliee: "What do you mean? Look around you does this look like some cute little haunted house!" She stops and thinks. "Whait,don't you dare tell me you set this up!" She pushes you agents a wall. "If you so much as say you where part of this haunted house and now some sicko is in here I swer I'll-"
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:19 pm

Levi: This was just suppose to be some sort of joke alright! *points knife at her* SHut your mouth and do as I say and you won't get hurt....got it chickee?
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:29 am

Aliee: "What the heck man! Don't point that thing at me!" She raise hands and takes a step back. "If this is just some joke then why are you geting all jumpy? Just let me go home alright? Jeez."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:02 pm

Aliee: if you sent this up just because you have the hotts for me then...well thats really twisted! Tell me whats going on right now or ill scream! some one will hear me *panicing and making empty threats* ill-ill tell them you dragged me here and planed to hurt me and youll-youll be put away for a long time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:19 pm

Huh? Who's that? *pulls out my mighty putty*
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:02 pm

Levi: I said be quiet!
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:14 am

Aliee: Jumps and gets very quite.

M.E. Scar: You hear someone talking upstiars but can't make out who it is.

Decade: You see a girl and boy in the doorway of the hotel. (Aka Kako and Eclectric)

kako: Holds up hands to show she has no wepons. "Hey easy we come in peace!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:40 am

Aliee:um...ok...did you hear somthing??
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:18 am

Levi: You stay here *keeps the knife pointed at her as he walks toward the door* I'm in control of the situation alright?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:20 am

Aliee: um..ok*almost crying* maybe this place really is haunted...you wont let me get hurt will you? *big puppy dog blue anime eyes* Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:50 am

Levi: *against the wall, looking out the crack of the door* I thought you were a tough girl. Cantcha take care of yourself?
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:41 pm

M.E Scar and Aliee: You both hear from above a girl voice speaking.

Kako: (stays close to eclectric then looks at decade)"Hey did you by chance see two people around here?A girl and boy by chance?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:24 am

Aliee:*sniffs back tears* I am its just that i have a really bad feeling about this place. Im really sentive to energey and there something here that just isnt....right....almost evil. *looks up toward celling* Who's there?! See what i mean. i dont think we should be here
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:14 am

Levi: *snorts* C'mon, this room connects to another one...*looks out the crack of the door one last time* We don't need any company just yet...
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:43 am

kako:(tugs on eclectrics sleve)eclectric i know i herd someone just now.

Decade (i rp as you sense you haveing in a while*^_^*): "Yeah i think your right."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Panic   Hotel Panic - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hotel Panic
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kako's House Of Anime :: RP Land Of Fun!-
Jump to: