Kako's House Of Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where anime and real life are one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone have a great day and keep on posting! http://kakoshouseofanimemainpage.webs.com/

Doom Room: One for all and all or done.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:53 pm

This iron chair leg may do... *looks down at it*
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 1107

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:14 pm

Eclectric: Kako nods at her oldder brother and holds onto your hand and looks around. "This seems so stage I bet its some people playing pranks on us."

Sun:Kako hugs you back and nods and looks around room. Repeat Eclectrics to what i say.

Delta:You tug at the chair leg to no help but you do notice you are free to stand up and move around now. Looking at the floor not the stage you see its made of hard stone but you also notice a little blue gem on the ground.
Back to top Go down
https://kakohouseofanime.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:46 pm

"look around for somthing like a button or somthing there has to be some way to get out of here."

*starts looking around feelings the walls for loose bricks*
Back to top Go down
Eclectric
Peanut
Peanut
Eclectric

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 214

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:29 pm

I think it will too.Eclectric tears the seat and back of the chair off so he's left with two Y-shaped bars; awkward weapons but good enough. If it's a prank, I'll find that out when I feel their bones break. Either way, I'm not going to let this go unpunished. Eclectric unplugs the TV and then smashes the screen with a chair leg.
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:36 am

Sun:All the bricks seem to be well place but then you notice something on one brick written in silver reading: Sun do not share this clue with anyone else,you are the only one ment to make it out of here the path you seek lays beneath

Eclectric: As you smash the t.v it it blinks and a message comes up for just a second but long enough for you to read it says. Eclectric,if you want to escape with Kako you will have to leave everyone else behind give this clue to no one... then the t.v shuts off. You notice that you are the only one that saw cause kako was looking at the torn up chair.

kako:I look at the broken up chair then at eclectric. "Hun I'm going to see if there are any clues hidden in the chair." Smiles reasureingly and goes over to chair and star diggins through cotton and theres a peace of paper reading,Kako if you want to help everyone you will have to be left behind,theres a yellow button on the wall hidden it will only apppear when you get close to it,press it and stay in place and the way out will open press it and walk away and the roof will fall on you all. Share this hint with no one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:30 pm

*reads the wrighting and lets out a low laugh and wispers to self*

"do they really think im that dumb?"

*turns around to see kako looking at the wall and Eletric looking at the tv.*

"hey guys come here i found a clue that says only i can make it out. but im not leaving without any of you. what did you guys find out?"
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:09 pm

Kako/Sun: "I found something like that as well." Walks over to sun.
Back to top Go down
Eclectric
Peanut
Peanut
Eclectric

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:58 pm

The TV flashed a message like that just before it died. That certainly contradicts its original statement of "you can only make it out together." Eclectric turned his attention towards the sealed door, and then he grinned, recalling his college physics lectures. If we can find a good strong rope, I know a way we can force ourselves out of here. It's not pulling; oh no, a normal person could pull a car out of a ditch using this method... =3
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:08 pm

kako/eclectric:"I hope we get out of here soon...." Gets a ideal and start taping ground and listening.
Back to top Go down
Eclectric
Peanut
Peanut
Eclectric

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:39 pm

Eclectric sees Kako tapping and understands what she's trying to do, and Eclectric taps the floor in various places with his foot.
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:48 pm

Eclectric/Kako:as you knock on ground you hear a strange sound and kako looks up and crawls over and knocks on ground near your foot and the sound is heard of again.
Back to top Go down
Eclectric
Peanut
Peanut
Eclectric

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:00 pm

"Would you take a few steps back, honey? I'm going to see if this opens."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:50 pm

*watching them both sun stood back as E tried to open the hatch.*

"here let me help if we are going to make it out of here might as well work together right?"
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:04 pm

Sun/Eclectric: WIth both of you working together you pull on what appears to be a crack in the ground,as you pull the ground opeans and something comes up,you both back away from it. A floor raise up and on it is a little brown table with a red pillow on it,ontop of that is a envalope with "Welcome Guest" written on it.

kako/everyone: I walk over and pick up envalope inside is a typed letter that i read outloud.
"Dear Guest,
Its time to put your courage to the test
If you want to get out alive
Work together or you will die
There is no easy way out
No one can hear you so do not shout
Play by my rules is all i ask
And complete all of my following task
If you think its to much to bare
Step on the this floor don't be scared (another floor comes up through the floor and there two feet marks to where you step)
Here are your task:
1.Pick someone to stand on floor
2.Onece second note appears have one person read it but not show it or read it to anyone else.
3.The person left steps on the floor with the table and pillow.

The Host" Kako looks at everyone after reading note.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:13 pm

(nice canterbary refrence lol)

*thinks*

"ok here is how we will do this i will step on then platform kako your our reader and you" *points at E because we were never introduced* "will step on the second platform and we will go from there how does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:35 am

kako: "But what if its a trap?" I look over note again. "It says to go by there rules though so....." I nod and i hold Eclectric hand tightly. "I have faith in you big brother I know you'll be o-k."Smiles softly.

Sun: (If you want to say something before you step on the floor just put it in your next message*^_^*and thank you i like how it sounded) You step over and the floor drops you down into darkness the last thing you hear is kako yelling your name. You can't see anything and its pitch black. Then you see a string of halloween lights on the ceiling leading down a dirt tunnel. And a note hanging by a string in front of you it says.

Dear Seeker,
You will seek for what can not be found
This tunnel before you leads through town
If you wish to get back to the other guest
Then you detective skills will be put to the test
But if you shall fail
Then you will meet a deadly end on this trail
Good luck to you is all I say
Keeping going forward if you ever want to see the light of day
My next clue isn't hard to find
Just listen for the wind chimes

The Host

Kako/Eclectric: Onece Sun falls through the floor and it closes up, Kako holds Eclectrics hand thightly. "I guess we have to wait for another note." Almost as soon as she says this a note seems to appear of out tin air on the pillow. Kako looks at eclectric. "Should I read it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:09 pm

*after readig the note Sun began to think*

"someone s watching our every move how eles would they know i plan t be a detective?"
*as he walks he keeps an eye out for any thing ot of place*
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:07 am

Sun:As you walk you come to a fork,both paths look well lit then you hear something on the right path. Its soft jingle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:52 pm

"listen for the wind chimes"

the words filled his head. slowly he went down the path with the ciming music.
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:52 am

sun:As you walk you come to another fork and the left theres a tunnel with a hole in the roof and a ladder leading up into the town,on the right you hear the wind chimes louder. Then you notice a little note tape in between both. When you read it it says:

Dear Seeker,
You now must make a choice
Path A or path B
While one will cage you
The other will set you free
Think long and hard what matters most
Only one path will bring you to your Host
And while you may escape without a scar to show
Will you really leave the other guest down below
The choice is yours but make it quick
There is no wrong way,if you know the trick

The Host
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:33 pm

feeling the pull of the wind chimes he decides to go twoards them following what he learned before by follow the wind chimes.
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:19 pm

sun:You keep going then you come to a door with another peace of paper tape to it that says.

Dear Seeker,

Your doing well
Your almost done
Now its up to your friends to finish the fun
In the room beyond you will find
Refreshments and food for you to din
Just wait a hour and then the final round will begain
the real queshion is
will you sink
or swim?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:20 pm

"sink or swim? well what ever that means its up to kako now, c'mon little sis dont let m down"
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:21 am

Sun: As you go into the other room you see what looks like a fancy office room. Theres yummy deserts everywhere along with steak and meat. You see ice cold drinks and a music player. Then you notice on the wall a big flat screen t.v,you see Kako and eclectric on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:04 am

not sure what to do sun investigates around the room looking for another exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Doom Room: One for all and all or done.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next