Kako's House Of Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where anime and real life are one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone have a great day and keep on posting! http://kakoshouseofanimemainpage.webs.com/

Doom Room: One for all and all or done.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 1107

Doom Room: One for all and all or done. Empty
PostSubject: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:21 pm

You will know noting about this rp except that you need to post info about your character and that its halloween base and you will be given more details later. That is all........

Name:kako
Height: Short
Hair: Long and blond
Outfit: Pair of cargo pants and strip t-shirt with kitty on front of it,gym shoes as well.
Back to top Go down
https://kakohouseofanime.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:30 pm

Name: Delta
Height: Medium
Hair: Black and curly
Outfit: Punk-style
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:34 pm

Setting: Its fall of the year,leafs cover the ground and the air has a chill to it. School is out for halloween,and children line the streets as the sun sets and trick-or treating begins. (Post your costume if your wearing one if not then and your wearing what you already said you have one then don't post)(its never to late to join so if you miss one of the clues to whats going on just post your info when you do join)

Kako: Wearing silk pink short kimono and japanese shoes with hair tied back in buns like sailor moon>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:38 pm

*puts on my band outfit, a sleeveless black shirt with black pants. takes a moment to braid my hair and heads outside with my guitar* Dang, I love Haloween.
Back to top Go down
Eclectric
Peanut
Peanut
Eclectric

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 214

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:46 pm

Name: Eclectric
Height:Above average
Hair: Thick and brown
Outfit: Knight armor

Mmmm, I wonder what Kako's doing right now. ^^
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:58 am

Time of day: 7:00p.m

Place: Little Maple Town: A small town surrounded by woods. Every fall they hold many parties such as pumpkin throwing,dances,pie eating contest and the big dance of the dead parade.

Delta: As you walk outside you see some children have already started the wonders of trick or treating. Many are dressed in colorful costumes and such,you notice some of the older kids dress in more creepy costumes. You notice one pair of teens leaning agents a old brick building chatting about something. Even through they are dressed for trick-or treating none of them have bags to carry the candy in. One boy dressed as "Scream" (from the movie Scream) looks over at you and gestures for you to come over.

Eclectric: You step outside your house and the wind blows a bit causing your armor to cling together. You see across the street the Histins have turn there little house into a haunted house and you see little kids coming out screaming with delight followed by giggles. You notice you promised to meet kako at the library at 7:10. You have ten minutes to get to the library it only takes five.

Kako: She walks toward the library noticing that the little kids seem to thin out as I get closer. I pass a group of teens that seem to be talking about something,they glance up but I pass them and sit down on the library steps. As I sit there they gesture toward a boy to come join them.

(Post your persons 3 main personally traits and there next move)

Kako: Solft hearted,brave, optimistic. She waits and watches.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:02 pm

*walks towards the guy in the Scream outfit* Yo, hey there. Nice costume you have!

Delta: Hyper, Passionate, and Friendly
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:12 pm

Delta: Guy snickers and hands you orange and black flyer. "Hey man you down for this? Heard its going to be jumping tonight." You look down and see flyer say: Halloween party tonight at the Tiberlakes house by Bear Claw Creek. Must be invite or pass guard security. Not for the faint of heart. Guy grins and nods. "What cha think boy?Sounds like a good time right see ya there. Peace." He gives you peace sigh and starts to walk away with group. One older girl in red ridding hood costume pauses for a second. "Take that paper with you and they'll let you in." She winks and follows group into woods.

Kako: Sees the group of kids leave and looks at boy who is now holding flyer wondering whats going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:37 pm

Ok then. Will do. *reads the flyer some more and begins for Tiberlake's house*
Back to top Go down
Eclectric
Peanut
Peanut
Eclectric

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:32 pm

Rather than walking, Eclectric runs to the library to save time, arriving there slightly ahead of schedule.
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:39 pm

Eclectric: As you get closer you are in such a hurray you bump into Delta causing him to drop flyer,but lucky it catches on a rock and doesn't blow away.

Delta: Just as you turn around a young guy in armor suit bumps into you knocking flyer out of your hand. Lucky it catches on a rock and doesn't blow away.

Kako: I run over to Delta and Eclectric and pick up Deltas flyer and hand it back to him and smile at eclectric. "Your early."

(Please pick your typing color now for when you talk mine is blue)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:20 pm

Dark blue

Sorry dude... Didn't see you there. *turns to the girl* Early for what?
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:49 am

Kako: "Oh I was talking to him." Points to eclectric. "We were meeting here,is that for a party?" Points to flyer.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:57 am

Um... May I see that again? *takes the flyer and reads off of it a little* I think, I better get going... *starts walking off with it*
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:21 pm

Delta: You walk off leaveing the two people alone. As you get closer to the house you hear load music playing. You see some teens running outside yelling and carrying on.

Kako: Looks over at eclectric.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:15 pm

Here goes nothing... *walks to the door where the security is standing*
Back to top Go down
Eclectric
Peanut
Peanut
Eclectric

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:30 pm

Ecletric: (green) I figured you were going to be here early too, so I came. *smiles* And now we get a few extra minutes. <3 *hugs Kako*
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:44 pm

Delta: Guard looks buff like a bouncer. He has a scar acoss one of his eyes and tons of tatoes. He looks down at you. "Aren't you out a little late kid? Trick-or-treatings that way." He points back to town.

Eclectric:(kakos hugs eclectric happily)"Your costume looks really good sweet heart." Smiles happily. "Hey that one kid that was just here was going over to some party on the flyer."

(*^_^*hey you two only what you say is colored and eclectric i'm changeing yours to orange )
Back to top Go down
Eclectric
Peanut
Peanut
Eclectric

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:51 pm

Eclectric: Hmm, did you have any other plans? <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:53 pm

(Uh... Don't take this too big a deal, Eclectric. But wouldn't it be better in this story if you two fall in love maybe later as the story progresses? Maybe towards the climax, because it doesn't make a lot of sense to me.)

*holds out flyer* Explain this, bub.
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:06 pm

Delta: Man snorts and takes flyer and a grin cross his face "Hey the more the better." He slips flyer in his pokcet and takes out a metal band."Hold you hand out kid this will let you back in the party if you leave to get a change of pants." He snickers.

Eclectric: *^_^*Not really,I heard the other night about a party up tword that old house in the woods. Where both old enough we won't need a invite either.
Back to top Go down
Eclectric
Peanut
Peanut
Eclectric

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:33 pm

(Well being in love is part of our backstory. =P)

Hmm... old house? You think it's safe? I wouldn't want my poor wuv falling through a dilapidated floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:34 pm

*whispers* Gee, some punk that guy is. *walks into the house and notices a lot of people dancing in their costumes*
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:42 pm

Delta:Inside there are lights flashing and sparkles raining down on people and theres a upstairs where you see lots of copples heading and then you see theres a sigh on the wall reading : Good times. That points to the back door.

Eclectric: "I'm not sure,it should be safe there." "Do you want to go my knight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:55 pm

*peeks at the back door* Go in there, or not...? Nah... *pulls out guitar, jumps on the table and starts rocking the party up*

Last edited by DecadeL on Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Doom Room: One for all and all or done.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next