Kako's House Of Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where anime and real life are one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone have a great day and keep on posting! http://kakoshouseofanimemainpage.webs.com/

Doom Room: One for all and all or done.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eclectric
Peanut
Peanut
Eclectric

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 214

Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:58 pm

Only if you want to. <3
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 1107

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:22 pm

Delta: As soon as you start rocking a few people give you strange looks then one guy in a cape pulls you down. "Hey man don't waste your talents on this no brains,want a real stage to jam on?"

Eclectric: Smiles sweetly at eclectric then looks back trail. "It can't hurt to check out,i don't care where we go as long as i'm with you." Hold eclectrics hand in mine.
Back to top Go down
https://kakohouseofanime.forumotion.net
Eclectric
Peanut
Peanut
Eclectric

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:58 pm

Alright, let's go. <3 *walks with Kako, holding her hand*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:35 pm

Name:Sun
Hight:tallish
hair: browish yellow
clothes: (not in halloween clothes) grey T-shirt, red over shirt,shark tooth necklace, black jeans with pattern on leg, glove on right hand connected to a ring on his rin finger.
Personality: strong, brave, laied back to a point you think he is high

Sun walks out of his house to see what was going on, his younger sister kako had left the house earlier and his uncle was annoying him to no end so he steped out of thehouse into the soft cool breez to be met by a leaf in his face.*

"ahh the 'wonders' of fall"

*his voice was calm but sarcastic. sun did not enjoy this type of season he prefured it to be summer, so that he could dissapear for days on end with his friends and when hewas home he enjoyed the company of his younger sister kako. Sun looked around and saw alot of little kids lining up behind his neighbors door waiting for their turn to get candy.*

"HEY JOHN HOW ABOUT THROWING SOME OF THAT MY WAY??"

*John looked up and smiled and threw Sun a Kit Kat bar and tended to the children again. Sun pop open the candy rapper and started eating the candy as he walked, being the one person every one knew both teens and parents alike said hi to sun as he walked down the sidewalk looking for somthing to do.*
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:59 pm

Eclectric: You and kako walk deeper into woods falling a small dirt trail inteal a huge house comes into view the bouncer seeing us just nods us inside where theres tons and tons of music playing and people running around.

Sun: (About time your showed up big brother*^_^*lol)(as you walk you see your little sister with Eclectric a boy from school walking into the woods together,you notice its very dark out and that no one hangs out in the woods,what could be going on?)
Back to top Go down
Eclectric
Peanut
Peanut
Eclectric

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:39 pm

Eclectric: Hey Kako, I have a present for you. <3 *I'm holding a candy in my mouth* I think you know how to get it. ^^
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:57 am

Eclectric: (kako giggles) "Your so silly" (Kako softly kisses you and takes half of the Snickers with her and licks lips) "Best treat all night." (Kako smiles and sees a sigh on the wall pointing tword the back door reading Music,Candy and Costume contest)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:46 am

*seeing kako and eletric walk into the woods sun became worried that somthing might happen because he had see this movie before. (lol) slowly following Kako Sun kept eating his candy bar*
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Sun: You see kako and eclectric go into a huge house that seems to be throwing a huge party the bouncer sees you and nods you inside thinking you where invited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:19 pm

*hops off the table* Sure, why didn't you tell me sooner?
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:25 pm

Delta:Guy puts his arm around you and leads you pass the girl and guy you saw ealer and takes you outside where you see a basment leading down stars. "Just right down there,there should be a stage go setup." He smiles and walks away.
Back to top Go down
Eclectric
Peanut
Peanut
Eclectric

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:26 pm

Eclectric: Hmm, want to be in one of those contests? I probably won't win because my costume isn't original, but it could be fun, and you my dear Kako could win from sheer cuteness. =3
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:32 pm

Eclectric: Kako blushes"*^////^*well i awww you." Tickles you and then sees Delta walk by. "Hey isen't that that one kid wuv?"
Back to top Go down
Eclectric
Peanut
Peanut
Eclectric

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:34 pm

Oh yeah. *waves at him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:35 pm

*doesn't seem to notice the couple I saw earlier, since it's too crowded* Is that the stage, there? O.o
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:42 pm

Eclectric: Kako kisses your cheek "Lets go wuv." Tugs on your playfuly and goes pass Delta. And we go down the basment steps but there appears to be no one down there. "Where all the people at?"

Delta: The couple from before passes you and gets down stiars and you here "Wheres all the people at?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:45 pm

Is it me, or am I hearing things? Whelp, the stage seems to be empty so... *walks up on it*
Back to top Go down
Eclectric
Peanut
Peanut
Eclectric

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:47 pm

Eclectric looks suspicious and immediately clutches the hilt of his sword, which happens to be real (Eclectric owns swords after all) I don't like this one bit. An empty room is suspicious here. Thankfully, steel counts as iron, and when a ghost is struck with iron, they dissipate temporarily. If it's something else, well, a fine sword works nicely.
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:52 pm

Eclectric:Kako gets close to you. "Whats going on?"

Delta:Onece on stage something grabs your foot and holds you on stage.
Back to top Go down
Eclectric
Peanut
Peanut
Eclectric

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:54 pm

I don't know, but I have a bad feeling about this and my instincts never lie. Just stay behind me, ok honey?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:55 pm

Huh, what's this? *can't seem to take my foot off the ground* Guess I can still rock out a song. *begins playing mega guitar solo*
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:00 pm

Eclectric:Kako stays behind you and something shoots out of floor knocking you sword away.

Delta:Something shoots out stage and takes your hands and holds you in place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:03 pm

What the... *tries to shake*
Back to top Go down
Eclectric
Peanut
Peanut
Eclectric

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:05 pm

(The sword's still in the sheath which is fastened to my hip, silly, and it's not so easy to make me drop my sword anyway. ;3)

When Eclectric senses the blast he unsheathes the sword and slashes through it on the draw.
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:11 pm

Delta: You get slamed down in a chair that comes out of nowhere and straped in.

Eclectric: Kako gets grabed from behind and slamed down in a chair as well and welled back and a voice comes on. "Drop the sword or the girl gets shocked."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doom Room: One for all and all or done.   Doom Room: One for all and all or done. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Doom Room: One for all and all or done.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next