Kako's House Of Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where anime and real life are one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone have a great day and keep on posting! http://kakoshouseofanimemainpage.webs.com/

Decade's Blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Decade's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Decade's Blog   Decade's Blog Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:19 pm

Hmmm... I don't know what to say other than that I'm waaaay too busy with life.
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 1107

Decade's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decade's Blog   Decade's Blog Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:45 pm

*^_^*life can get bussy at times some times its good to just go with the flow
Back to top Go down
https://kakohouseofanime.forumotion.net

Decade's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decade's Blog   Decade's Blog Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:09 pm

Okay, I'm here only to say this to Kako, especially Sun whom I only have contact with here. I'm now taking a long hiatus from the internet, due to the fact my aunt has only a few hours left to live. As I had made this lifelong vow to make my family proud, now with my aunt who was one of those people who guided me to move forward, I'm leaving so I can continue to fulfill that journey for each of them. I promise both of you to be back, but not anytime soon. I'll miss you both, though. I'm sorry I have to leave you guys like this.

Oh, and Eclectric, here's a response to your title of me, "piss in the wind."

I don't live to please you, so get off your high horse. My life has been good even without you, so don't even bother to strike me with your filth again.
Back to top Go down

Decade's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decade's Blog   Decade's Blog Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:53 pm

Greetings to all!

My aunt is, well... you know... But now I feel like my life has improved greatly after taking some time off and carrying out her wishes. God sent me on a short road to doing good things for my community whle I was away. Community service, making many new friends, my grades going up, and even getting invited to play in my Youth Group Band all made the hiatus well worth it. The best part is, I've reached an even higher level of maturity by now. The largest of insults thrown at me will not hurt at the slightest, for I've learned to raise my shield against all evil. I am only angry now when provoked.

Reading the Bible a lot also made this time very much worth it. Sun and Kako, I hope to make you two proud in the years to come. (:
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 1107

Decade's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decade's Blog   Decade's Blog Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:10 pm

*^_^*Thank you little brother.
Back to top Go down
https://kakohouseofanime.forumotion.net

Decade's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decade's Blog   Decade's Blog Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:09 pm

As we all know, life has it's responsibilities. I'm beginning to think of another chapter in my life soon. Though it may risk me not visiting here anymore, I need to tend to all my real-life troubles such as school and drama. While I do miss all the friends I made on every website (Yahoo, Pebble Version, Here) once in a while somebody would come and go, and there's no changing in that. I'm off on a new adventure, to find hope, freedom, and happiness. Those memories I've kept with everyone in roleplay will always be remembered, and all the grudges will be gone.

I've learned to keep an optimistic view of my life, and that will never change for years to come. No matter what comes my way, the shield my Lord gave me I will raise against every evil. You can say I'm a dreamer. But I look at this as a step forward in my life.

Thank you Kako, for being one of the best friends I've had. I hope I will return to bring good news, and share all the joys and stories I've had.
Back to top Go down

Decade's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decade's Blog   Decade's Blog Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:18 pm

Happy New Year to everyone on this forum, regardless of whom you are. Best wishes for everyone and God bless you all. Smile
Back to top Go down

Decade's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decade's Blog   Decade's Blog Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:16 pm

Hi!

Life has been good, and my grades have been up and fine. (A-B honor roll! : D)

However, there've been numerous attempts at intuding my computer lately. After tracking down some IP Addresses, I have a good feeling who it might be... As of now, I'm still tracking down the predator, but other than that, I'm still keeping good at plenty of other things in real life. Peace out!

Oh yeah! Packers for Superbowl '11! : D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Decade's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decade's Blog   Decade's Blog Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Decade's Blog
Page 1 of 1