Kako's House Of Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where anime and real life are one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone have a great day and keep on posting! http://kakoshouseofanimemainpage.webs.com/

*^_^*Kakos Blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 1107

*^_^*Kakos Blog Empty
PostSubject: *^_^*Kakos Blog   *^_^*Kakos Blog Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:45 pm

This may be a little much for a first post but i wanted to talk about globle warming. Seriously its effecting people and animals eveywhere. Its going to cause bad weather that puts faimly,friends,animals and our homes in danger. Please read this and try to stop it. If this contenues then we will no longer see a sunset or sunrise. There will be no blue skys or clean water, there will be no flowers or grass, there will be noting but what was onece our home. Please do something and check out on the internet what you can do to help stop globel warming. Love our earth because it loves us.
*^_^*Kakos Blog 943167gp63dn65md
Kako,
Back to top Go down
https://kakohouseofanime.forumotion.net
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 1107

*^_^*Kakos Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: *^_^*Kakos Blog   *^_^*Kakos Blog Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:29 am

The Christmas Times

(The stage is dark and there is noise heard on satge,Tish and Gorage are on the left long with kako as Aliee walks out onto stage)

Aliee: Kako? Kako where are you?(Aliee looks out at the audience and then around some more,kako snecks out on the left unseen and noise is heard) Hey kako?! Stupid lights. (Aliee claps hands and lights come on) Much better. (Aliee looks over and sees kako) Kako what are you doing? (she walks over to kako who appears to be hiding something offstage)

Kako:Noooootttting (kako appears to hide something as Aliee trys to see pass her)

Aliee:(Aliee hears something moveing around in a bag offstage) Kako is it a puppy?(gives kako stern look) I told you,you can't keep a puppy.

Kako:but-but its not a puppy. (gives Aliee innocent smile and Aliee puts hands on hips and looks more sternly)

Aliee:Oh really then why is your backback moveing? (Theres a loud thud and then you hear Georage and Tish yelling help) Ka-kako what did you mean when you said it wasn't a puppy??(theres more noise and Aliee and Kako step back as Georage and Tish fall out onto stage Gorage kicks backpack off foot,as Tish gasp for air.)

Kako:Hey I thought Elfs coulden't untie knots?

Aliee:Kako what are you talking about?These aren't Elfs.....................(Aliee looks at them then at kako)Are they?

Tish:Ofcouse we are!

Georage: We don't have pointing ears for noting. (Georage and Tish stand up)(Aliee and kako step back tword midde of stage and Georage and Tish fallow)

Tish:And we are not just any Elfs!

Georage:Thats right we are B.P.W.E!

Kako:B.P.W.E?

Aliee:Whats that?

Tish: Its Best present wrapper there ever was!

Gearage: Thats right! (gorage and tish join back to back and do victory pose)

(Kako nuggels Aliee wispearing)

kako:Hey hey maybe it stands for,baby peaguins with eyebrows? (kako laughs and Aliee gives her a what in the world look)

Aliee:Wait so you two are Elfs?

Georage and Tish: YAP!

Aliee:Then why don't you look like elfs?

Tish:hold me back 25!(geroage holds tish back as he goes to get Aliee)

Aliee:25?

Geoarage:yes?

Aliee:No I mean whats the 25 for?

Geoarge:Its means I guaraduated 25 in my class.(still holding tish back)

kako:out of how many?

Georage: 12.(Aliees gets joke kako dosen't at all)

Kako:Wow.

Tish:she likes to brag I was 26th (says proudly)(aliee inores them and looks at kako)

Aliee:Kako why are they here?I mean how did you catch them and stuff?

Kako:oh thats a funny story you see-

Aliee:Never mind,kako how do we lose them?

Kako:But I don't want to lose them,and i'll take care of them so they don't run away like my pet rock. (Aliee puts arm around kako and walks her to font of stage and Georage and Tish lisen in in backround)

Aliee:Kako lets have a heart to heart.

Kako:But I don't hear any sappy music......

Aliee:Not the point,you see elfs or no elfs there people to so we have to seen them home o-k? They have faimlys that are going to miss them so lets do the right thing. (Aliee smiles and kako smile and share a shappy moment)

kako:O-k Aliee your right! (they hug while george and tish watch and smile happily)
(then Aliee gets funny face and pauses)

Aliee:Wait..(she wispears to kako and georage and tish lisen in)kako there elfs right?

Kako:B.P.W.E elfs.

Aliee:whatever whatever,point is santa needs them right?you know to deliver presents?

Kako:i suppose so.(Shugs)

Aliee:if we hold them for randsom....

kako:ALIEE!!!

Aliee:Wait just hear me out kako(tish and gorege get angery looks and then gorege points tish to off stage and they start tip toeing over to eage of stage) If we keep them inteal santa gets here we could get you tons of pupups!!!I MEAN LOTS!!! 20 of them!!! (kako eyes get big)

kako:2-20?

Aliee:and all the bubble gum candy cains you can eat.

Kako:LETS DO IT!

Aliee:YEAH! (they turn around but elf are almost off stage) HEY!!(Aliee and kako give chase as elfs run back stage with them chaseing them they all run back out and around then you hear “HOHOHOHOHO” and kako runs off on stage looking up)

kako:ALIEE LOOK LOOK!!!(kako jumps up and down and Aliee runs out)

Aliee:I think they got away,kako why are you yell-(kako points Aliees head up and they pretend to see santa)holy chest nuts.......

kako:Aliee look 24 and 25 are with him (from behind curtains you hear tish yell “Marry Cristmas to all and to all” and you hear gerorage yell “24 look out for that tree!”) (you hear them yell then ague as they fly away and voices fade)

Aliee:kako...(puts hand on kakos shouldder) I'm going inside pouring me a glass of hot coco and going to bed and i'm going to say this was all a dream.....(aliee looks at kako nods and walks off and kako looks at audince then back where Aliee is and yells)
kako:LIER YOUR CHECKING MY STOCKING FOR CANDY!!!GET BACK HERE!!!(points and runs off stage then we all come out and say marry cristmass)
Back to top Go down
https://kakohouseofanime.forumotion.net

*^_^*Kakos Blog
Page 1 of 1