Kako's House Of Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where anime and real life are one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone have a great day and keep on posting! http://kakoshouseofanimemainpage.webs.com/

\m/ Aliee's Blog \m/

Go down 
AuthorMessage

\m/ Aliee's Blog \m/ Empty
PostSubject: m/ Aliee's Blog m/   \m/ Aliee's Blog \m/ Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:40 am

Animal testing is wrong. You should look up a list of all the things that test on animals. And most of the lab animals are left in cages to die! All for the sake of things like shampoo and make up! Its a bunch of BS! Look it up i dare you! thats all for now

Aliee
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 1107

PostSubject: Re: \m/ Aliee's Blog \m/   \m/ Aliee's Blog \m/ Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:42 pm

-.- no kidding and they do stupid test, have you been to that peda website?remmebr that poor little racon dog? I nearly bust out crying
Back to top Go down
https://kakohouseofanime.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: \m/ Aliee's Blog \m/   \m/ Aliee's Blog \m/ Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:09 pm

hello members of kakos forum! its been a while sence ive been on so ill tell you a little about my self. I am Aliee and i'l be this forums acting Metal Faced Princess, im sure that kako wont mind. My obssecions are metallica, in this moment, evanescence, cats, glee and books about crazy people. i have a pretty dirty mouth so if youre offended easy then you probely shouldnt be on my blog. thats your warning. this year im a senoir and its insane. i mean its fun and all but its crazy too. i havent been sleeping very well at all. To be honset i dont really feel like going into details so enjoy theses pics.
\m/ Aliee's Blog \m/ 2264374drd7g7358h

\m/ Aliee's Blog \m/ 1015275uooq140vba

\m/ Aliee's Blog \m/ 2735416ukgztv31a7
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 1107

PostSubject: Re: \m/ Aliee's Blog \m/   \m/ Aliee's Blog \m/ Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:02 pm

=3(kako runs over to you glomps you and takes off)
Back to top Go down
https://kakohouseofanime.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: \m/ Aliee's Blog \m/   \m/ Aliee's Blog \m/ Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:36 pm

ugh ive got after play pratice after skool and ive had a really bad headache. after that im going camping with ma and ryan. today we had a bake sale for leo's club. What were doing is raiseing money so that we can make blankets for needy children. Well my math teach was picking on us like normal and i explained to him what were we doing and this kid in my class(i wont use his name lets just call him "Meg") says that if the kids dont have blankets then we should just give them dead hay! Really? now i can be insenstive some times but my god!! Dead hay? what a f**king jerk!(see kako i censored it lol) and theres this kid in our drama class that all of us are getting sick of, even casey and he likes everybody. but itll all pay off on opening night when i finally get the spotlite that ive craved and wanted for so long.....okay the rest of you will get to shine too lol if youre on stage i wont upstage you or anything like that. im not that big of a bitch lol. This lead part is truly a dream come true for me. I know thatll ill never be famous but if this is as close as i can get then ill just take this in the best that i can. but i have to say that two years ago i would have never believed that this would be possable i cant even explain to you what this is like for me. Is it the same for you? Or is it just me?? Even if it is this feeling is amazeing. I hope all of you get to feel this <3 cat cat cat

@l!33
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \m/ Aliee's Blog \m/   \m/ Aliee's Blog \m/ Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:26 pm

so me and kako have an audtion later today. im a little nervous but i hope that it goes well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \m/ Aliee's Blog \m/   \m/ Aliee's Blog \m/ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

\m/ Aliee's Blog \m/
Page 1 of 1