Kako's House Of Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where anime and real life are one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone have a great day and keep on posting! http://kakoshouseofanimemainpage.webs.com/

ℓє мσитяєя мσûт αℓℓєя ѕυя (cyborg 009 rp open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Animefangrl147
Training
Training
Animefangrl147

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 17

ℓє мσитяєя мσûт αℓℓєя ѕυя (cyborg 009 rp open) Empty
PostSubject: ℓє мσитяєя мσûт αℓℓєя ѕυя (cyborg 009 rp open)   ℓє мσитяєя мσûт αℓℓєя ѕυя (cyborg 009 rp open) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:14 am

Plot: it has been years since black ghost...the cyborgs have split up and gone their different ways...now black ghost in on the rise again an the cyborgs have regrouped but...they also noticed a new batch of cyborgs being made at black ghost...will they be able to save these new cyborgs? Or black ghost?

Rules:

Keep it pg 13
Listen to me and Kako
No god modding ( don't take over other peoples characters or make your cyborg more powerful than others)
Have fun!!!

Character sheet:

Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Hobbies:
Bio:
Other:
Back to top Go down
Animefangrl147
Training
Training
Animefangrl147

PostSubject: Re: ℓє мσитяєя мσûт αℓℓєя ѕυя (cyborg 009 rp open)   ℓє мσитяєя мσûт αℓℓєя ѕυя (cyborg 009 rp open) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:05 pm

¢αяα¢тèяєѕ

Name: aradella
Personality: she is nice and flirty, likes to be treated like a lady, she likes alot of music ranging from opera to Elvis and any musical she has ever heard of. She's a hard one to get to if you what I mean...
Looks: long curly dark blonde hair that goes down to her mid back and tied up in a pony with a few flowers in it, she also wears a red Victorian style dress with ruffles. A white pearl choker with a red ruby on the front of it and sleeves that are not attached to the dress that are a cream color with ruffles on the top and the bottom, and dark blue eyes...
Hobbies: singing and performing on stage.
Bio: she is the only servivor of her family of four. She has always been on stage. one night black ghost kid napped her...
Other:
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 1107

PostSubject: Re: ℓє мσитяєя мσûт αℓℓєя ѕυя (cyborg 009 rp open)   ℓє мσитяєя мσûт αℓℓєя ѕυя (cyborg 009 rp open) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:38 am

Name: Is nick named "Caps"
Personality:Sometimes can seem quite but has a strong sense of right. Makes friend easily as she gets to know them.
Looks: Short blonde hair,wears a baggy tan shirt and brown cargo pants and old gym shoes.
Hobbies: Likes taking things apart and climbing.
Bio: "Caps" was never given a real game not to long after birth "Caps" was sold to Black Ghost. After suffering major blood lost after trying to escape and they determined her dead and beyond repair. When her body went to be disposed of she made her real escape, knocking out and wear a staff members uniform. "Caps" has been on the run for two years now at the age of 16. However Black Ghost is closing in ever so close....
Other:
Back to top Go down
https://kakohouseofanime.forumotion.net
Animefangrl147
Training
Training
Animefangrl147

PostSubject: Re: ℓє мσитяєя мσûт αℓℓєя ѕυя (cyborg 009 rp open)   ℓє мσитяєя мσûт αℓℓєя ѕυя (cyborg 009 rp open) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:04 pm

Aradella came off stage from another performance. She went upto her room to see a bunch of roses and flowers from various people in the audience and in the cast as well. She picked them up and put them out f harms way. A card fell out of some roses she picked up.."huh?" she asked herself as she picked up these small card..."great Britain? Whither heck is that? Americans are so peculiar..." she said in her heavy French accent...she placed the card with a few others she had gotten...

------

007 had come back from "the phantom of the opera"...the group was back at mr. Kazumies house. "hey 007! How did the performance go! I see those flowers you took are gone." said one of the other cyborgs..."oh it went splendid!" he said,"I just had to give my flowers to the beutifull girl who played as Christina. My goodness she had a wonderful voice! The voice of an angel I say!" he said closing his eyes abit dreaming of the girl who played as Christina."I can see that you REALLY had to twist your arm..haha.." said 006..007 didn't say anything and just walked away back to his room...
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: ℓє мσитяєя мσûт αℓℓєя ѕυя (cyborg 009 rp open)   ℓє мσитяєя мσûт αℓℓєя ѕυя (cyborg 009 rp open) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:08 am

Caps was siting outside an Opera house,it was late evening and she had just spent her last bit of money buying some bread and water for dinner. "Ugh what I wouldn't give for some meat." Caps signed and closed her eyes as she listen to the singing coming from inside. "What an amazing voice,I wish I was that talented maybe then I could afford more then just bread for dinner." Caps said taking another bite. "Oh well every dog has his day." Caps said just as something moved behind a trash can. "Is..is someone there?" Caps asked as she stood up and took a step closer to the trash can,when suddenly a dog jumped out knocking Caps down.
"Oh its just you." Caps said petting the creature. The dog was brown and straggly clearly a stray. "One of this towns many strays aren't ya boy?" Caps said,and the dog reply with a friendly lick to the face and a wagging tail. "Well that makes two of us." She said with a smile and got up. The dog stomach then growled loudly, the stray was very thin and look like he hadn't eaten in a while. " Here boy." Caps said holding out her bread. "Its just going to go to my butt anyways." She laughed as the stray happily took the bread and ate it fast before licking Caps all over the face. "O-k o-k your welcome your welcome." She laughed petting the dog,just as two well dress gentleman walked up to her. "I'm sorry I think you guys are late,the Opera is just about over." But the two men didn't move,Caps looked at them. "Hey I don't want any trouble." Caps said just as one of the men grab her. "Hey let me go!" She yelled and kicked just as the other man pulled back his coat to revile a Black Ghost model tazer gun. Caps heart race. "Let me go!" She yelled, just then the stray bit down on the mans leg and with a yell he release Caps. "Crap come on boy!" Caps yelled charging into the Opera house with the stray dog right behind her. The people were just getting out, many yells and disprove looks fell on Caps as she ran through the crowd of well dressed people. Caps was just rounding a corner when she bumped head first into a group of people and fell to the floor. (AKA 007 and them)
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: ℓє мσитяєя мσûт αℓℓєя ѕυя (cyborg 009 rp open)   ℓє мσитяєя мσûт αℓℓєя ѕυя (cyborg 009 rp open) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:19 am

(Oops I see they made it back to his house,o-k so.......she runs into the Holly's changeing room as shes trying to hide.lol)
Back to top Go down
Animefangrl147
Training
Training
Animefangrl147

PostSubject: Re: ℓє мσитяєя мσûт αℓℓєя ѕυя (cyborg 009 rp open)   ℓє мσитяєя мσûт αℓℓєя ѕυя (cyborg 009 rp open) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:46 am

Aradella Hurd a ruckus down stairs she heard a voice in the back of her mind.."go..." was all it said...and sHe obeyed...there she met some black ghost agents...she had a lazor..."stop right there Monsieur!" she said pointing the lazor at them...
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: ℓє мσитяєя мσûт αℓℓєя ѕυя (cyborg 009 rp open)   ℓє мσитяєя мσûт αℓℓєя ѕυя (cyborg 009 rp open) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:51 am

Caps hid behind a curtain next to a window just as the two Black Ghost walked in but to her surprise she heard a females voice. Caps peer out to see a well dressed lady with a lazor gun.
Back to top Go down
Animefangrl147
Training
Training
Animefangrl147

PostSubject: Re: ℓє мσитяєя мσûт αℓℓєя ѕυя (cyborg 009 rp open)   ℓє мσитяєя мσûт αℓℓєя ѕυя (cyborg 009 rp open) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:26 pm

ℓє мσитяєя мσûт αℓℓєя ѕυя (cyborg 009 rp open) 438-Border-of-twigs-q75-330x500

Dans le sommeil, il a chanté pour moi dans les rêves il est venu
Cette voix qui m'appelle et dit mon nom
Et puis-je rêver à nouveau? Pour l'instant je trouve
Le Fantôme de l'Opéra est là dans mon esprit

ℓє мσитяєя мσûт αℓℓєя ѕυя (cyborg 009 rp open) VictorianGirl-1

Aradella stood guard...one of them tried to make a move on her and she stunned them with her lazor in stun mode...sending him backwards and on the ground, though not killing him.

-------------------------
Mon esprit et ma voix dans un combiné
Le Fantôme de l'Opéra est là dans mon esprit
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: ℓє мσитяєя мσûт αℓℓєя ѕυя (cyborg 009 rp open)   ℓє мσитяєя мσûт αℓℓєя ѕυя (cyborg 009 rp open) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:48 pm

Caps move fair behind the curtain not wanting to draw any attentions to herself.
Back to top Go down
Animefangrl147
Training
Training
Animefangrl147

PostSubject: Re: ℓє мσитяєя мσûт αℓℓєя ѕυя (cyborg 009 rp open)   ℓє мσитяєя мσûт αℓℓєя ѕυя (cyborg 009 rp open) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:10 pm

Aradella stood still not moving...she just kept her gun pointed at the other solder...
Back to top Go down
Heero

Heero

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 6

PostSubject: Re: ℓє мσитяєя мσûт αℓℓєя ѕυя (cyborg 009 rp open)   ℓє мσитяєя мσûт αℓℓєя ѕυя (cyborg 009 rp open) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:07 am

Name: Sly "Sets" Stratos, often just goes by "Sets"
Personality: Stoic; Is often quiet and has poor social skills, but tries to discard his emotions in order to achieve his goals.
Looks: Short with spiky, brown hair. Is often seen wearing blue jeans and a purple jacket.
Hobbies: Shooting, military training, detective work,
Bio: His boyhood was rather dark, and was forced to grow up fast ever the incident from the meltdown. The cyborgs have been playing cat and mouse with him since then, but he took up intense military training in order to prepare for the next conflict with them.
Other: Carries a gun around with him at all times.
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: ℓє мσитяєя мσûт αℓℓєя ѕυя (cyborg 009 rp open)   ℓє мσитяєя мσûт αℓℓєя ѕυя (cyborg 009 rp open) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:21 pm

I watched waiting to see what was going to happen. If I was lucky they would forget I was here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ℓє мσитяєя мσûт αℓℓєя ѕυя (cyborg 009 rp open)   ℓє мσитяєя мσûт αℓℓєя ѕυя (cyborg 009 rp open) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

ℓє мσитяєя мσûт αℓℓєя ѕυя (cyborg 009 rp open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kako's House Of Anime :: RP Land Of Fun!-
Jump to: