Kako's House Of Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where anime and real life are one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone have a great day and keep on posting! http://kakoshouseofanimemainpage.webs.com/

Lol and rules of the land of the Gifs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 1107

Lol and rules of the land of the Gifs Empty
PostSubject: Lol and rules of the land of the Gifs   Lol and rules of the land of the Gifs Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:56 pm

This is for all the funny GIFS/Pics you have. Just to be clear on what you can and cannot post i'll do a few examples. If anyone breaks this rules there post will be deleted to think befor you post.

Lol and rules of the land of the Gifs 442533ny9m38xedb <Funny and o-k.

Lol and rules of the land of the Gifs 787284kzlahd7qvz
<Funny and is o-k.

Lol and rules of the land of the Gifs 680546caxktmhmpt <Very funny and lol.

Lol and rules of the land of the Gifs 152576y26eoosfko <Very very cool but not funny this would go in the Kicking Butt part.

Lol and rules of the land of the Gifs 122211sdv8szg0vr ^Very gorey if i ever make a a Rated R Gif fourm then this would go there but inteal then no one can use bloodly ones.

Lol and rules of the land of the Gifs 35879u4yck9dhr1 < Butt kicking.

Lol and rules of the land of the Gifs 549072tuebtovzvn <And this would be cute.

And please no pics of gifs have things doing it.

Other then this no cussing like the F word. *^_^*Just make sure you put your pic or gif in the right place and if theres no place for it then send me the gif and i'll tell you where it should go*^_^*thanks have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://kakohouseofanime.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Lol and rules of the land of the Gifs   Lol and rules of the land of the Gifs Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:55 am

i got a question. could i make a form that was just for bloody dark and freaky pics? and like give it a warning saying that it was dark and evil and all Twisted Evil i wanted to ask first since it is your website
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 1107

PostSubject: Re: Lol and rules of the land of the Gifs   Lol and rules of the land of the Gifs Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:57 pm

Nah not right now.*^_^*i want to keep this some what friendly,but on that funny one i want you to take down the steave erin one he died and that shoulden't be up*^_^*the other ones was so funny i laughed for 5 minites stright*^_^*but if i even decide to have a bloodly one you'll be the first to know.
Back to top Go down
https://kakohouseofanime.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lol and rules of the land of the Gifs   Lol and rules of the land of the Gifs Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Lol and rules of the land of the Gifs
Page 1 of 1