Kako's House Of Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where anime and real life are one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone have a great day and keep on posting! http://kakoshouseofanimemainpage.webs.com/

Your first subject

Go down 
+5
blooming blossoms
Storm
M.E. Scar
Eclectric
*^_^*kako
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 1107

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:01 pm

(ahem) *^_^*This is where you will be posting about yourself and to others everything is pretty hard to use so don't worry about droping by the help desk cause i know i did alot. Anyways when you make it to this point please put your post in a new topic and write about yourself,from there you can explore the fourm and have a great time*^_^*Thank you.

Last edited by *^_^*kako on Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kakohouseofanime.forumotion.net
Eclectric
Peanut
Peanut
Eclectric

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 214

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:18 am

Hello. I'm Eclectric Lovedragon. Rrr, I'm considering having a prewritten thing that I can cut and paste into these tell about yourself posts. x3
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:33 am

What do you mean?=3 Oh and love make sure you read the rules o-k?
Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:34 pm

*skips around playing my violin* Hello big sis and big bro. ^^
Back to top Go down
M.E. Scar
Training
Training
M.E. Scar

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 46

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:40 pm

I have joined....and there is nothing interesting about me in the slightest....I swear....
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:28 pm

*^_^*Welcome to the forums eveyone its great to meet yeah =3Well kind of i already know you two form school and Eclectric for ever and eveyone else who gets on the fourms*^_^*but anyways welcome welcome welcom!
Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:43 pm

hello, i just joined, and im Najika. you might remember me from lovedragon forums, you may not.
i just like to have fun and express myself
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:02 pm

*^_^*Nice to see you on here good to have you, theres not much on here right now but give ti time*^_^*
Back to top Go down
Storm
Training
Training
Storm

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 22

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:58 am

*^_^*kako wrote:
*^_^*Nice to see you on here good to have you, theres not much on here right now but give ti time*^_^*

Hi.... Razz ugh i am losted for words....
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:37 am

*^_^*well no words or few words welcome. Make yourself at home and injoy your stay here.
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:24 am

9-24-10 6th period Nicole Blair

What is Evil?

In Beowulf there are many evil creatures that the hero faces. The dangerous monster Grendel, his mother seeking for revenge and the fire breathing dragon are my main focus. Was what they did really evil? Could they have been good or were they evil cause they were born that way? Or were they missing something in there lives that caused them to hate others that had this. What really makes someone evil is what I hope to portray in my essay.
Gerndel in the story “Beowulf is described as a:

“powerful monster, living down in the darkness, growling in pain, impatient.”

He is the first monster Beowulf runs in to. Grendel seems evil for his acts and what he was born from. He was a descendent of Cain who murdered his brother Abel, because of jealousy. Grendel also did not feel loved and became jealous of anyone that felt love,or was loved. He would kill people while they slept, he would carry:
“bloody flesh to the moors.”
He was cruel and pitied no one or anything. After Grendel was killed in a battle,where Beowulf used no shield or sword Beowulf took the arm of Grendel that he had torn off and hung it up for all to see. Grendel retreated to his den where he bled to death and died.
Grendel's mother lived in a place of darkness. Where steam turned into black clouds. At night the water turned hot. His mother in revenge for her son's death went and killed Hogarth's best friend. Grendel's mom only shower love for her son after he was killed. She planed on going out an killing Beowulf, before she could, he came to her den and killed her. In her death he took her head and showed the people that she was dead. They all cheered and rejoiced.
After killing Grendel's mother Beowulf went after the fire breathing dragonto get the riches it had,when he got to the den of the dragon it was sleeping. Upon getting near the dragon to strike it down one of his men saw its many treasures and went and grabbed some. The noise then work up the dragon and all the fled in fear, but Beowulf's friend Wiglet. The dragon roared and breathed fire at Beowulf. In the end the dragon was killed,but it left fatal wounds on Beowulf.
What makes someone evil? When you look at Grendel it seems it can be in your blood, from being descended from an unloving place. Grendel's mom never treated her son with love. When her son died however she wanted revenge and killed Hogather's best friend. As for the fire breathing dragon it was guarding its treasure. The dragon slept and only attacked when someone stole it's treasure. Sometimes greed can blind you. IN the end I think your actions are what sets you apart from being a monster or not.
Back to top Go down
blooming blossoms
Training
Training
blooming blossoms

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 19

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:39 pm

Hi... I guess this is where I go.. my friend, Chris, invited me to this forum today..he told me about him leaving this place and told me to come here in this forum in his place.

my name's Becca, but i guess you can refer to my by my username. I like video games and some anime, too. i think Chris' name on this forum is, Decade? nice to meet you all, i guess. ^^
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:45 pm

*^_^*Welcome sorry about the litte essay thing before you post it was for school(hugs you)*^_^*I'm kako its nice to meet you please enjoy the forums and have a wonderful time!
Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:16 pm

*waves*

hello there im Sun im Kako and little man Decade's older brother nice to meet you are you a friend or girl friend of his? *laughs* just kidding you dont have to tell me
Back to top Go down
blooming blossoms
Training
Training
blooming blossoms

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:41 pm

thank you, kako. ^^

um... I'm not his girlfriend... since i'm three years older than he is, plus i already have one.. but I am a pretty good friend of his, yep. ^^

Last edited by blooming blossoms on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:11 am

*^_^*Well you are most welcome,its nice to have a member with manners isn't that right Sun? (looks around for him)
Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:12 pm

yes it does *smiles* and if you need anything anything at all just give me ir kako a shout
Back to top Go down
blooming blossoms
Training
Training
blooming blossoms

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:45 pm

thanks, sun. I sure will ^^
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:10 am

*^_^*Alright now that everyone knows each other off with you all then!
Back to top Go down
Tietie

Tietie

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 4

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:11 pm

Oh my goodness I didn't post here first!!! I'm sorry Kako I was in such a hurray to get on!
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:08 pm

*^_^*lol its o-k its o-k!(smiles happily)some people don't even post on here*^_^*welcome to the fourm though tietie! Hope you like it here!
Back to top Go down
Tietie

Tietie

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 4

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:38 am

Oh good I was worried there for a while. O-k!
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:43 pm

*^_^*well welcome!
Back to top Go down
blooming blossoms
Training
Training
blooming blossoms

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:07 pm

hello tietie
Back to top Go down
Princess Squee

Princess Squee

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 3

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:45 pm

Awww it ish so adorable here ;-;
-eyes sparkle from the shiny stuff but doesn't know what to do-
I loves dinosaurs >o-o> And kittens and many other thingies o-<
KAKO!
-wonders if she will remember- o__o;;;
Back to top Go down
http://sitemodel.net/squeeuchiha
Sponsored content

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Your first subject