Kako's House Of Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where anime and real life are one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone have a great day and keep on posting! http://kakoshouseofanimemainpage.webs.com/

Sigh up Here New Students!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 1107

Sigh up Here New Students! Empty
PostSubject: Sigh up Here New Students!   Sigh up Here New Students! Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:26 pm

*^_^*To begin you on you wonderful trip through rping you must first fill this out below,now this doesn't have to be your real info it can be what ever you want and it changes for all rps I'll fill one out as well so you can see how it is done.

Name:
Appearance:
Personally:

Name:kako
Appearance: Tan cargo pants,red short sleve shirt. Long blond hair and light color skin
Personally: Sweet kind hearted and friendly

*^_^*o-k now you try!
Back to top Go down
https://kakohouseofanime.forumotion.net
blooming blossoms
Training
Training
blooming blossoms

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 19

PostSubject: Re: Sigh up Here New Students!   Sigh up Here New Students! Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:44 pm

Okay.. so chris told me to check this place out, so i'll give it a try.

Name: hmm... I'll go with Kallen from code geass
Appearance: i'll just use the one in my avatar for now
Personally: personally what?
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Sigh up Here New Students!   Sigh up Here New Students! Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:16 am

*^_^*Oops sorry about that my spelling is noting to brag about I mean personality. Like sweet kind heated trusting brave rude flirty stuff like that. But everything else looks good to me. Just add personlity and text color. Text color is what you will highlight you post with on the rp school thingy. Like mine will be Orange. . All you have to do is type,then higlight all your text and then add the color with the little button at the top it looks like this. Sigh up Here New Students! Color_swatch . Just add that here and you can join the school of rp. See you soon!
Back to top Go down
blooming blossoms
Training
Training
blooming blossoms

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 19

PostSubject: Re: Sigh up Here New Students!   Sigh up Here New Students! Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:57 pm

um... okay! I guess I'll make my color green and my personality will just be, optimistic, i guess.
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Sigh up Here New Students!   Sigh up Here New Students! Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:49 pm

*^_^*O-k looks great to me now go to school and post your frist post so we can get this rp started!!!=3and i heard you and sun got along pretty well so i might have him come in and be of help to!
Back to top Go down
Animefangrl147
Training
Training
Animefangrl147

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 17

PostSubject: Re: Sigh up Here New Students!   Sigh up Here New Students! Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:46 am

Name: Molly and holly
Appearance: they are identical both have Short blond hair that go down to their chin at an angle and have head bands that match their dresses (shorter in back longer in front) have greyish blue eyes pale skin and wear Lolita type dresses...(a different color every day)
Personally: both seem shy and nice at first but get to know them and you soon find out that they are as onrey as home made sin...they both like dolls and puppet shows, and their favorit song is "london bridge is falling down"
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

PostSubject: Re: Sigh up Here New Students!   Sigh up Here New Students! Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:22 am

*^_^* welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sigh up Here New Students!   Sigh up Here New Students! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sigh up Here New Students!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kako's House Of Anime :: Rp Land Of Fun! :: SCHOOL OF RP!!-
Jump to: