Kako's House Of Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where anime and real life are one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone have a great day and keep on posting! http://kakoshouseofanimemainpage.webs.com/

Rules for You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*^_^*kako
Admin
Admin
*^_^*kako

Kako Cakes You Have Ever Had : 1107

Rules for You Empty
PostSubject: Rules for You   Rules for You Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:06 pm

*^_^*Welcome one and all to the hoilday fourm. What is this for you may ask? Easy this is where partys wil be held. Now we will have most of the comman partys that people have today,Easter, x-mas. Halloween, Thanksgiveing, ect. On this fourm the party will be titled and what moth its being held,I will also try sending out notices so keep people posted. Now what about b-days? Well if your b-day is comeing up and you would like to have a party or if theres another reason you want to have a party then please send me a message with the date and type you want to have the party and I'll approve it. Anyways heres the rules and more info on the partys.

Rules and Things you should Know

1.You can post on any of the party treads however you can't add any without me aproveing it. This is to make sure we don't have a overflow of partys going on.

2.You can join in on the party thread at anytime as long as its within the moth where haveing it,after which the fourm will be locked.

3.When fourm starts to get full that fourm will be deleted along with all post in it.

4.If you are throwing a party eveyone may come no throwing partys and then telling someone they can't join in.

5.If a party gets out of control (and partys do get pretty wild and i don't mind so if it gets out of control i know what i'm talking about) then the user or users will be told to leave, if that dosen't work then they will be blocked from that party.

6.Cussing may be aloud but not cussing at someone. Such as "You a %#^$%." or "%$#$%." But you can say things like. "@#@#." or things like "@#@$." LoL just keep it nice everyone.

7.Most partys such as b-days and other ones will not be held a whole moth but a week due to needing free space for other partys.

8. Website may look diffrent to better fit the party theme,don't panic if things look diffrent.

*^_^*Thanks for reading everyone i know this is alot of rules but its so noting gets out of control so thinks for reading and make sure to have fun cause thats what this fourm is all about right?*^_^*Have fun eveyone!!!
Back to top Go down
https://kakohouseofanime.forumotion.net

Rules for You
Page 1 of 1